ChrisTV is a PVR (Personal Video Recorder) Software designed to control analog TV Cards, Graphic Cards with Video Input (VIVO), Combo Cards (Graphic Card and TV Card), Webcams, DVcam Capture that have WDM Drivers(Windows Driver Model) compatible with DirectShow specifications.
– Timeshifting feature,
– Improved support for Hauppauge PVR 150/250/350/500 series TV Cards,
– Recording using any audio/video codecs installed on user’s PC advanced recording settings,
– TVgenial scripting interface, you can add/delete recording scheduled task directly from TVgenial.
– Advanced Scheduler Settings.
– Sleep Timer.
– Radio FM support,
– Channel autoScan with fine tuning,
– Customize each channel properties, support for dscaler deinterlace directshow filter,
– Zoom feature,
– Winlirc Support,
– Image Processing filters (only in Professional version),
– Image capture,
– Mosaic with all your channels,
– Support for more than 25 languages.
– Supported Capture Devices List can be found here : Supported Capture Devices List
- Added support for FFDShow DirectShow postprocessing filter to improve image quality and more, you can apply it in preview mode and live preview mode.
- You can customize MPEG Hardware Encoder settings ( like : Stream type, Video Bitrate, Audio Bitrate, Video Frame Size etc.) for TV Cards with Blackbird and Falcon Conexant Chipsets : Leadtek PVR 2000, Prolink Pixelview PlayTV@P7000, Provideo PV258 Series and others.
- Added basic support for Capture Devices with WIS GO7007SB Chip, Plextor ConvertX PVRs.
- Improved and optimized the Timeshift feature for software Capture Devices.
- Scheduler Window has been redesigned for a better usage :
- You can have access to all tasks information at once.
- Scheduler Tasks can be ordered by the time of occurrence.
- The disabled scheduler tasks are marked.
- The next scheduler task that should take place has a colored mark.
- Radio Recording for TV Cards with MPEG Hardware Encoder is available if Live Preview is enabled.
- ChrisTV Settings panel has been reorganized for easier access and better usage.
- You can set the Aspect Ratio Mode for Overlay and VMR9 video rendering modes between :
- streched ( no aspect ratio correction )
- letter box ( letter box the video, and the background color will be black in the excess region )
- crop ( crop the video to the right aspect ratio )
- Added the feature to control the preview sound level using DirectX Audio interface when “Use TV Card Audio Output through the PCI-bus (instead of Line IN)” option is enabled so it won’t affect the Wave volume.
- Fixed some recording settings option for Hauppauge PVR 150/500.
- Added the option to retune the TV frequency after channel change in case you have sound problems.
- Improved channels and frequency tunning for some tv cards.
- Other small fixes and improvements.