Using ChrisTWEAK you can tune and optimize your capture device(s) driver settings and more.
While using your favorite capture software or TV application, ChrisTWEAK lets you change any setting in the capture device driver in order to improve TV experience, such as :
- Image settings (brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness)
- Video standard ( PAL, NTSC, SECAM etc.)
- Image Prefilter Settings (Dynamic Noise Reduction) available only for Hauppauge PVR 150/250/350/500, ATI Theater 550 PRO, TV Cards with Blackbird and Falcon Conexant Chipset ( Leadtek PVR 2000, Prolink Pixelview [email protected], Provideo PV258 Series and others).
- Sound mode (mono, stereo or dual)
- TV channel number and country channel table
- Video and audio input
The supported capture devices that can be tweaked are :
- TV Cards with compatible WDM Driver
- TV Cards with MPEG Hardware Encoder
- Graphic Cards with Video Input (VIVO)
- Combo Cards (Graphic Card and TV Card)
- WebCams and other compatible devices.
Website :ChrisTWEAK Webpage
Version 1.40 ( 14 April 2006 )
- Updated support for ATI Theater 550 PRO latest driver.
- Improved support for the Monitoring feature on Windows ME and Windows 2000.
- Fixed sound mode and audio input setting for some software TV cards.
- Other small fixes and improvements.